Prayer Challenge Day 8

Setting my mind on Him:
Pray through Scripture:
  • Psalm 31
  • John 1

Confession:
  • Temptation - I Corinthians 10:31

Heart of Gratitude: 
  • Thankful for His love and goodness - I Corinthians 16:34


Prayer burdens:
  • My submission - to my husband, to God's leading
  • My husband's relationships - that they would be ones of mutual spiritual encouragement
  • Our kids to love fully with all of God's love
  • Outreach ideas - creative, thinking outside the box, effective ways to find ripe fruit and pick it

Response: 
God, you are so good. Not that every day is good, or that I appreciate all you do, or that I deserve your goodness. And yet, you are. You love. You protect and shelter. You lead and I just need to follow. Lord, help me to press on, when the reward is elusive, when the path ahead seems long, when temptation lurks, when the easy path looks so much rosier, when there is work to be done. Help me not to grow weary in the roles you have placed me.  ~Amen

Comments

Popular Posts