Prayer Challenge Day 20

Setting my mind on Him:

Pray through Scripture:
  • Genesis 49:22-26
  • Psalm 89
  • Isaiah 40:29-31
  • Romans 1:16

Confession:
  • Timidity - Help me present a clear message from a bold messenger

Heart of Gratitude:
  • II Corinthians 12:9 - Thank you for my weaknesses

Prayer burdens:
  • My trust, my faith to be unshaken
  • Husband's discipline
  • Kids' submissiveness to authority and each other
  • Outreach to community through united band of believers from various churches. May every genuine believer in this city lead at least one other person to Christ in the next two years.
  • For a kidney donor for my friend's 10 year old son. Praying for a living donor to step forward that is a good match. 

Response: 
Almighty God. We can't even really begin to comprehend the power of God.  We live in such a finite world and mindset where even movies can create the unthinkable. God is beyond imagination, and REAL. All that amazing power, wrapped into the gospel story. Shrouded as a human baby. Lived a sinless life. Died on my behalf. All the power in the universe could have done anything. And, He chose love.

Lord, I sit in awe. The words don't come easily as I stop and wonder. Wonder at your power. Wonder at your love. Wonder at your goodness. Wonder at your infinite being. Thank you for it all. Just a glimpse is already more than I can comprehend.

Comments

Popular Posts