Prayer challenge Day 18

Setting my mind on Him:



Pray through Scripture:
  • Psalm 34
  • Ephesians 5

Confession:
  • Selfishness - God keeps chiseling away at this, Deny myself, take up His cross DAILY

Heart of Gratitude:
  • James 1:17 - Every good and perfect gift is from Him

Prayer burdens:
  • My purity - in thought, motive, choice, everything
  • Husband's evangelism opportunities
  • Kids' patience for each other and those around them

Response: 

God is so far beyond our ways of thinking. He deserves our continual praise. And still, He makes Himself findable. I can seek Him and find Him. He answers. He saves us, He encamps around us and delivers us. He makes His goodness evident to those that are looking (and often to those that are just thinking about looking).

Lord, show me all the more clearly how to live for You. Set, and continually reset, my life according to your agenda. Thank you for hearing my heart cry and giving opportunity to show your love to others. Keep molding my heart for Your world. Redeem my life for Your purpose. Help me to imitate You more closely. May I never run out of words of thanks and praise. Guard my steps throughout this day ~Amen

Comments

Popular Posts