Prayer Challenge Day 9

Setting my mind on Him:
Pray through Scripture:
  • Psalm 34
  • I Peter 2

Confession:
  • Unloving judgment - help me to see all people through your eyes

Heart of Gratitude:


  • Philippians 4:6 - lift up everything to You blanketed in prayers of thanksgiving
 

Prayer burdens:
  • My spiritual consistency
  • My husband's provision for our family
  • The kids' identity to be in Christ alone
  • Outreach finances - nothing is free. We look to you to provide all we need.

Response:
It's starting to become more of a habit. Rolling out of bed in the morning, right to my knees. My flesh wants to hit snooze and shorten this time of prayer and surrender. I don't really need to pray that long.
God keeps calling, keeps pressing me, keeps molding me into His image. Prayer, scripture, memory work, study. Every day needs each of these if I am to follow God more fully. Growth doesn't happen without intentionality and without kickback.

Lord, keep growing my faithfulness. Keep opening my eyes to Your word, to the treasure, to the mystery of Christ in me. May I never grow tired of following You and showing Your love to others. All day, every day, all for you. ~Amen 

Comments

Popular Posts