Prayer Challenge Day 12

Setting my mind on Him:

Pray through Scripture:
  • Psalm 68
  • Isaiah 12

Confession:
  • Love of the world - 1 John 2:15-17

Heart of Gratitude: 
  • Make a joyful noise with thanksgiving - Psalm 95:2-3

Prayer burdens: 


  • my evangelism
  • husband’s health
  • kids' hearts for world
  • Outreach plans for this summer - backyard Bible clubs
  • Today's outreach to homeless - safety and connecting with those that need the supplies we will be bringing
  • Friend whose brother is in hospital very sick, critically low liver function



Response:

Power, majesty, strength, honor, Omnipotent, indescribable. When I take time to dwell on the fullness of God, everything else fades away. Impossible dreams seem realistic. The beauty of it all? He is MY strength, He is MY song,  my salvation.

Lord, use me again today. Keep leading and guiding and providing vision for the future and the confidence to do all things in your strength. Thank you for your faithfulness and the freshness that comes each morning with a new opportunity to serve You. Let me be Your hands and feet. ~Amen

Comments

Popular Posts