Prayer Challenge Day 16

Set my mind on Him:

Pray through Scripture:
  • Jeremiah 17
  • John 3

Confess:
  • Looking at the physical world. Walking by sight not by faith.

Thanksgiving:
  •  Psalm 118:1-24

Prayer requests:
  • Me for greater meekness
  • Husband for greater patience
  • Kids for guarded hearts
  • Unity in body of Christ. Regardless of different methods and finer doctrinal points, may the bride of Christ find unity in the truth of the gospel and work together in love and preference to bring in the harvest.
  • Christians for a passion for reaching unbelievers with the gospel to join together in our city

Response:

My heart aches. Watching Christ's body rip itself apart is never easy. It's so wrong. So human. So me. Current life circumstances are reminding me of the importance to forgive, to live in my identity in Christ (chosen, holy, beloved), to let the peace of Christ rule (umpire) in my heart, to seek unity in the body of Christ.

Lord, search my heart. Dig out the yuck, the dung, the selfishness, any unforgiveness. Leave only Your reflection. You are the loving father, the one who called me, the one who paid the debt that I owed. May I never trust in man or in my own strength. My gratitude is ongoing as I daily remember all You did for me. Thank you~Amen

Comments

Popular Posts