Prayer Challenge Day 1

Setting my mind on Him:

Pray through Scripture:
  • Psalm 1 
  • Ephesians 3:14-21

Confession - seeking God's examination of my life
  • Contentment in who I am and where I am
  • Small faith, due to looking at problems instead of God's power


 Heart of Gratitude - Psalm 100:4
  • Be thankful unto Him, enter with praise, give thanks

Prayer burdens:
  • For 3% of my town to come to know Him in the next 3 years 
  • God's direction in launching this outreach
  •  My cousin, Dale, recently lost his wife to cancer. Praying for comfort and strength for him and their six kids.
  • Seeking wisdom for this upcoming year and the transitions it holds
  • For our oldest as he graduates college and navigates the business world and a cross country move
Response:

That tree. The one that stands firm, unwithering leaves, heavy with fruit. Can that really be me? Time to follow hard. Start fresh. Dig in. Rooted and grounded in love to be filled up with all the fullness of God. Not about me.

Delighting in Him, meditating on His Word. He will do it. He will answer far beyond what I can ask or imagine.

God, thank you for calling faithfully, even when my response is inconsistent. Use this month, this year, this life for You and You alone. ~Amen

    Comments

    Popular Posts