Prayer Challenge Day 22

Setting my mind on Him:

Pray through Scripture:
  • Psalm 23
  • 2 Corinthians 4

Confession:
  • Criticism - especially of other believers. Help me to give more grace and think the best of others. 

Heart of Gratitude:


  • Colossians 2:6-7 - may my thankfulness constantly overflow from a life grounded in Him
 
Prayer burdens:
  • My relationship with my parents that I may always honor them
  • Husband's abiding in God
  • Kids' serving the Lord
  • Outreach to young adults - for more ideas on how to reach unsaved people in this age range. How best do we find them, connect with them, and stir them with the gospel?
  • Pray for the unsaved, especially for Ian and Kenny

Response: 

God walks us through each life situation. He gives great blessing and He provides great strength. My thanks to Him should never quit. I don't know what this coming year will hold, but every bit of it I can be thankful for trust in His provision throughout.

Lord, thank you for your constant presence. Help me not forgot even when I don't "feel" it. That I may constantly walk in Your strength through everything You call me through. ~Amen

Comments

Popular Posts