Prayer Challenge - Day 3

Setting my mind on Him:

Pray through Scripture:
  • 2 Kings 6:15-17
  • Ephesians 6:10-20

    Confession:
    • Depression - not guarding my thoughts
    • Inaction - choosing the easy way instead of taking up my cross

     Heart of Gratitude - I Samuel 2:2
    • Thankful for Your strength and Your example of holiness

    Prayer burdens:
    • My faith - I'm so used to status quo, help me see You at work and have faith to ask for more
    • Our kids' obedience - that step-by-step, they would follow You
    • For more pray-ers - to reach a city for Christ we need an army of prayer warriors first and foremost

     Response:

    Satan is on guard as soon as God begins to stir. The attack mounts and we must dig in. The Christian life isn't easy; days aren't all good and fine. When we get serious about stepping up our game, Satan will not sit idle and relinquish what he had lulled into complacency or prematurely claimed a a victory.

    Lord God, show me your power, help me see You at work. I pray that I would suit up each day, ready to act, to obey, to battle

    Comments

    Popular Posts