Prayer Chalenge Day 24

Setting my mind on Him:

Pray through Scripture:
  • Psalm 27
  • Romans 5

Confession:
  • Lack of faith

Heart of Gratitude:
  • Psalm 69:30 - praise and thank Him with song

Prayer burdens:
  • My consistency in my faith
  • Husband's continued good health
  • Kids' wisdom
  • Soft hearts for the gospel in the unsaved around me
  • Moody Bible Institute to hold fast to sound doctrine

 Response: 

God, help my faith to be secure. To be fully grounded in your word. I pray that my beliefs would never be twisted by my experience or by false teachers. Help me to hold fast to truth, pure truth. Bring the church in American back to Your heart, back to Your word. Not trying to adapt it to the world we leave in, but continually seeking to change the world and reach the world for You. ~Amen

Comments

Popular Posts