Prayer Challenge Day 4

Setting my mind on Him:


Pray through Scripture:
  • Psalm 20 
  • 2 Corinthians 4
Confession:
  • Lack of discipline - keep me on task and don't let this fire fade
  • Procrastination - forgive me for letting my priorities get out of whack and for letting fleshly stuff threaten Your place on the throne

Heart of Gratitude: Exodus 17:8-15
  • God, thank you for being my banner, my identity, my call to battle and my protection throughout
Prayer burdens:
  • Boldness to speak in any situation and the wisdom to recognize those opportunities
  • Encouragement when the journey gets tough
  • Our kids' future. Protect them, lead them, hold their hearts forever and always
Response:

God waits so patiently while I step away. When the tyranny of the urgent sucks away at my spiritual life, He remains steady, unwavering. He wants to give me my heart's desire, but can't when it is not in line with His, when I'm off boasting in my own accomplishments. It's when I come back in step that the blessings roll in. His mercy pours freely and my heart finds strength again. Only by Him does my heart know the Light of the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Christ.

Father God, may You shine ever brighter through this cracked pot. Help me hold tight to the eternal and not be distracted by the temporary. Your promises run plentifully throughout Scripture, thank you for that continually fresh source of perseverance. For you alone. 

Comments

sewoo said…
These prayer reminders have been a blessing! Thank you!
sewoo said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Popular Posts