Prayer Challenge Day 15

Setting my mind on Him:


Pray through Scripture:
  • Romans 8
  • James 1

Confession:
  • Questioning others' motives

Heart of Gratitude:


  • 2 Corinthians 4:15-16
 
Prayer burdens:
  • My faithfulness to God's Word
  • Husband's devotion to serve the body of Christ
  • Kids' honesty in everything

Response: 

God's mercies are new every morning. Even when the battle rages and our trust for other humans may waiver, God holds us firm. Even when we disagree with each other, God's end goal will not be thwarted. More people will come to know Him, more praise and thanks will be brought heavenward. Nothing can separate us from the hope we have in Jesus Christ.

I love the reminder that it wouldn't be called hope if we already had the reward in full. We don't hope for what we already have, we can only hope for what is yet to come. 

Lord God, it has been an incredibly tough weekend. I come with tears and prayers for you to translate as they leave my lips as unintelligible fumbles. May my faith never waiver, my hope never diminish, my working never wither. It is for You that I press on, and I pray that is completely, consistently clear in my choices and in my life. Thank you for walking alongside me and for the promise that you are with me through death, and more importantly right now, through life. ~Amen

Comments

Popular Posts