Renewed Prayer Challenge - Day 18

Setting my mind on Him:
Pray through Scripture:

Confession:
  • Questioning others' motives - judgmental attitudes

Heart of Gratitude:


  • 2 Corinthians 4:15-16
  • 15 For it is all for your sake, so that as grace extends to more and more people it may increase thanksgiving, to the glory of God.
    16 So we do not lose heart. Though our outer self is wasting away, our inner self is being renewed day by day.
     
 
Prayer burdens:
  • My faithfulness to God's Word
  • Husband's devotion to serve the body of Christ
  • Kids' honesty in everything

Response: 

God's mercies are new every morning. Even when the battle rages and our trust for other humans may waiver, God holds us firm. Even when we disagree with each other, God's end goal will not be thwarted. More people will come to know Him, more praise and thanks will be brought heavenward. Nothing can separate us from the hope we have in Jesus Christ.

I love the reminder that it wouldn't be called hope if we already had the reward in full. We don't hope for what we already have, we can only hope for what is yet to come.

Lord God,bring fresh hope today. Still my thoughts and help me rest completely and utterly in You. Help me find ways to share my hope with others living nearby that they may not trust in their stocked pantry or their protective gear, but in You, the only real hope. Help me bring a smile to someone else today. ~Amen

Comments

Popular Posts