Renewed Prayer Challenge - Day 22

Setting my mind on Him:

Pray through Scripture:

Confession:
  • Criticism - especially of other believers. Help me to give more grace and think the best of others. 

Heart of Gratitude:


  • Colossians 2:6-7 - may my thankfulness constantly overflow from a life grounded in Him
  • Therefore, as you received Christ Jesus the Lord, so walk in him, rooted and built up in him and established in the faith, just as you were taught, abounding in thanksgiving.
 
Prayer burdens:
  • My relationship with my parents that I may always honor them
  • Husband's abiding in God
  • Kids' serving the Lord
  • Those consumed with fear. Help wisdom and trust in God to triumph over that fear.
  • Pray for the unsaved, especially for Ian and Kenny

Response: 

God walks us through each life situation. He gives great blessing and He provides great strength. My thanks to Him should never quit. I don't know what this coming year will hold, or even this next month, but every bit of it I can be thankful for and trust in His provision throughout.

Lord, thank you for your constant presence. Help me not forgot even when I don't "feel" it. That I may constantly walk in Your strength through everything You call me through. Thank you that when I feel depleted, You restore my soul. You refresh, re-energize, and bring new life. You are life and love and truth and hope. Thank you, Lord. In Jesus Name ~Amen

Comments

Popular Posts