Renewed Prayer Challenge - Day 26

Setting my mind on Him:

Pray through Scripture:

Confession:
  • People pleasing

Heart of Gratitude:


  • Isaiah 12:4-5
  • “Give thanks to the Lord,
        call upon his name,
    make known his deeds among the peoples,
        proclaim that his name is exalted.
    5 “Sing praises to the Lord, for he has done gloriously;
        let this be made known in all the earth.
     
 

Prayer burdens:
  • My honesty - may I always speak the truth in love
  • Husband's temptations - may he continue to stand strong in the face of each one
  • Kids' spiritual growth - may it never stop. ever.
  • The spiritual integrity of the church in America. I see so much decline and compromise and in-fighting. Makes my heart ache. Revive us, Oh Lord!

Response:

Just to worship.

I can understand the glory of heaven, the privilege to just worship for eternity. Basking in His holiness. Every bit of wonder I feel here is just a shred in comparison to the fullness of joy and peace and awe that is to come. I hope for that, long for it, crave glimpses of it.

Lord, You are more than I can comprehend. Your fullness and truth and realness are a constant source of hope. Use every bit of me to show others this truth and draw them into this indescribable light. All for you, Lord!~Amen

Comments

Popular Posts