Renewed Prayer Challenge - Day 26

Setting my mind on Him:

Pray through Scripture:

Confession:
  • People pleasing

Heart of Gratitude:


  • Isaiah 12:4-5
  • “Give thanks to the Lord,
        call upon his name,
    make known his deeds among the peoples,
        proclaim that his name is exalted.
    “Sing praises to the Lord, for he has done gloriously;
        let this be made known in all the earth.
     
 

Prayer burdens:
  • My honesty - may I always speak the truth in love
  • Husband's temptations - may he continue to stand strong in the face of each one
  • Kids' spiritual growth - may it never stop. ever.
  • The spiritual integrity of the church in America. I see so much decline and compromise and in-fighting. Makes my heart ache. Revive us, Oh Lord!

Response:

Just to worship.

I can understand the glory of heaven, the privilege to just worship for eternity. Basking in His holiness. Every bit of wonder I feel here is just a shred in comparison to the fullness of joy and peace and awe that is to come. I hope for that, long for it, crave glimpses of it.

Lord, You are more than I can comprehend. Your fullness and truth and realness are a constant source of hope. Use every bit of me to show others this truth and draw them into this indescribable light. All for you, Lord!~Amen

Comments

Popular Posts