Renewed Prayer Challenge - Day 27

Setting my mind on Him:


Pray through Scripture:

Confession:
  • Guilt - free me from the burden to be something I am not and to wallow in the past which cannot change

Heart of Gratitude:
  • 1 Chronicles 16:34
  • Oh give thanks to the Lord, for he is good;
        for his steadfast love endures forever!

Prayer burdens:
  • My joy - may I find it in Him each day
  • Husband's work stress, during this unbelievable season
  • Kids to be selfless in their interactions with each other
  • For God alone to be glorified in reaching the lost for Him 
  • For grocery store personnel working tirelessly and without appreciation -- for energy and protection

Response: 

Father God, today we celebrate the story that only You could write. We would never have done it this way. At great personal cost. Through incredible torture and agony. You paid what we could not pay. You became what we could never be. You secured a joy we still cannot comprehend. The hope restored. The rest promised. My future, secure. I worship You today for all you've done and yet to do. In Jesus precious blood and by His name, Amen

Comments

Popular Posts