Homeschool Memoirs - school days

http://homeschoolblogawards.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/01/hm-21.png

I have often found myself too busy midweek to jump on and post my homeschool memoirs, but I actually have a few spare minutes today, and thought I might share some old photos of myself. These are pictures of pictures, so I apologize for the poor quality.

Kindergarten, late 70's:


Me with my family a few years later (I still remember well the before picture drama of dressing for this picture -- my older siblings love this picture even more than I):

(I'm the fifth of seven kids. If that doesn't help, I'm the youngest girl with the long braids and red yarn bows on the ends.)

This is the worst in terms of quality. My senior picture, but the only copy I could find is a xerox copy of the picture that I now took a picture of:


Well, I don't have much to add. The pictures kind of speak for themselves. Some good memories resurface, but I am so thankful for where and who God has molded me into today. I wouldn't step back into any of those times for anything!


Comments

Lynn said…
Great photos.. Thanks for sharing your memories :)
momtofivekids said…
I enjoyed looking at your pictures. Blessings!
Anonymous said…
Amen! and Amen!
Andi Carter said…
Love the girl with the braids. Is that you?
6intow said…
Yep, that's me with the braids. Of course, none of my girls inherited my thick hair, only my son so far. :-)
Anonymous said…
I almost thought the sister standing next to your dad was you as this is how I remember meeting you in 9th grade! So fun to look at old pictures!!

Popular Posts