Renewed Prayer challenge - Day 1

Setting my mind on Him (Watch prayerfully, allow to play in background as you begin your time of prayer):

Pray through Scripture (read through while having a conversation with God. Praise Him with these words as appropriate, humble yourself, and pray):

Confession (search your heart for any evidence of this or other areas that need surrender):
  • Lack of faith

Heart of Gratitude:
  • Psalm 69:30 - I will praise the name of God with a song;
        I will magnify him with thanksgiving.

Prayer burdens:
  • Those sick and grieving around our country and world
  • Wisdom for those in authority to take appropriate and effective steps
  • Wisdom and submission to rules and rulers by those living under them
  • Consistency in my faith
  • Husband's continued good health
  • Kids' wisdom
  • Soft hearts for the gospel in the unsaved around me
  • Moody Bible Institute and other colleges for wisdom as they navigate new territory

 Response: 

God, help my faith to be secure. To be fully grounded in your word. I pray that my beliefs would never be twisted by my experience or by false teachers. Help me to hold fast to truth, pure truth. Bring the church in America back to Your heart, back to Your word. Not trying to adapt it to the world we live in, but continually seeking to change the world and reach the world for You. ~Amen

Comments

Popular Posts