Renewed Prayer Challenge - Day 3

Setting my mind on Him:

Pray through Scripture:

Confession - Pride
  • an attitude of self-sufficiency, self-importance, and self-exaltation in relation to God
  •  "the easiest way is to ask your self, ‘How much do I dislike it when other people snub me, or refuse to take any notice of me, or shove their oar in, or patronise me, or show off?” (Mere Christianity)


 Heart of Gratitude -2 Chronicles 5:13
  • 13 The trumpeters and musicians joined in unison to give praise and thanks to the LORD. Accompanied by trumpets, cymbals and other instruments, the singers raised their voices in praise to the LORD and sang: “He is good; his love endures forever.” Then the temple of the LORD was filled with the cloud,

Prayer burdens:
  • For revival to come from the pain and hurt and worry
  • For believers to truly love their neighbors even when contact is limited
  • Realization of the need for quiet and stillness
  • Memories being created everyday
Response:
Line by line Psalm 62 pours a salve over my soul. Such peace in the presence of my King. He is all that I need.

Marveling at the closeness of Christ when He is all we have. Wondering at the "roar in the heavens
As the space between wears thin."


Lord God, your presence is so very real, yet so often I rush so quickly through my day and don't notice it. Thank you for this season of less. Less busy, less activity, less leaving. May it continue to be a time of more of You. Help me to keep seeing the beauty wrapped in each day. In Jesus Name Amen.

Comments

Popular Posts