Renewd Prayer Challlenge - Day 11

Setting my mind on Him:
Pray through Scripture:

Confession:
  • Unconfession -Lord, let me leave no stone unturned in response to Your Holy Name (Proverbs 29:13,14)

Heart of Gratitude:
  •  Psalm 32:4-5, "For day and night your hand was heavy upon me;
        my strength was dried up as by the heat of summer. Selah
    I acknowledged my sin to you,
        and I did not cover my iniquity;
    I said, “I will confess my transgressions to the Lord,”
        and you forgave the iniquity of my sin."

Prayer burdens:
  • My faith
  • My husband's obedience to you
  • Kids' love for Your Word
  • Christians to find creative ways to show love to their neighbors and loved ones while isolated
Response:
Everywhere I look, creation speaks of God's glory. It whispers, crashes, creaks, chirps, growls, roars, thunders, gurgles, trickles, pounds, squawks, groans, and sparkles with it. From one end of the earth to the other, throughout everyday and every night.

As I observe it, I cannot help but join the chorus. May my words and thoughts praise as well.

Dear Lord, purify my heart and hold it steadfast to You. Protect our home and family that it may continue to be a shining light for You in these dark times. Help your love to reign throughout each day in our interactions with each other and keep our perspective fixed on eternity, not on the temporal. In Jesus Name, amen.


Comments

Popular Posts