Renewed Prayer Challenge - Day 4

Adoration:

Scripture:


Confession:
  • Doubt. Lord, heal my unbelief!
  • Distractions. Lord, draw me back daily, moment-by-moment.

Thanksgiving:
  • Ezekiel 37:14 - God you do an awesome work. Thank you for only what you can do.
  • "14 And I will put my Spirit within you, and you shall live, and I will place you in your own land. Then you shall know that I am the Lord; I have spoken, and I will do it, declares the Lord.”

Supplication:
  • Praying John 17 for my kids. That You would bind them together and keep them as they shine for You.
  • Sponsored kids - that they may have a genuine saving faith and always enough food to eat.
  • For families dealing with closer quarters than usual. For patience and love for each other. 


Response: 
Even just a few days in, temptation to quit, to skip a day, to shorten the time whispers in my ear. God is holy and deserves all of me. Nothing of worth can be accomplished unless He initiates it. Prayer lays it all out before Him. This all important first step for what He has in store. Can't be skipped or shortened or overlooked. Discipline starts here. Results start here. Life change, both mine and those I carry before Him, starts here.

Here I am, Lord, send me. Send me to my neighbor, to my relationships, to my family, to my interactions, to wherever you wish to use me. I'm not setting boundaries, I'm laying it all out for You to do as you please.

Comments

Popular Posts