Here are the rules:
1. Link to your tagger and post the rules on your blog.
2. Share seven facts about yourself some random some weird.
3. Tag seven people by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
7 facts about myself
1. Out of 7 girls trying out for cheerleading at my high school, 6 would make it. I was the one that didn’t (this is always a great excuse to not be the cheerleading coach at the schools I have worked at) People don’t ask twice when they hear that.
2. I lived on an island in the
3. I like to learn foreign languages, or at least parts of them. I can say, “I don’t speak _____” in at least 5 different languages. And can say various words and phrases in 10 languages (English, French, Spanish, Hebrew, Hungarian, sign language, german, Japanese, Chinese, Telegu)
4. I am the fifth of seven kids, named in alphabetical order (Aileen, Beth, Cindy, Dave, Erin, Flynn, and Grant)
5. In college I worked at a Bible club in the housing projects and one week a drive by shooting had us hitting the ground as bullets landed in the grass and hit the fences nearby. We met in the community center after that.
6. I like to eat just about everything except cherry pie, ginger, and cranberry sauce
7. My husband delivered our fourth child in the front seat of the car, in the 7-11 parking lot four blocks from the hospital.Maybe some day I will have to elaborate on some of those . . .
I am tagging:
only one person, because everyone else that I thought to tag had already been tagged, I guess I have a small blogging circle . . .