What kind of homeschooler are you?



As I pull together material, plans, goals, and shopping lists for next school year I have mulled over a bit the question of what kind of homeschooler I really am.


At times the answer changes. The way we school now has morphed incredibly since we first started as our oldest "entered" preschool 9 years ago or so. I don't' know for sure who I was then, other than a recovering classroom teacher.


Now, I guess I would define my homeschool type in this way:

A textbook spine,
Supported by a strong library skeleton.
Put into action with internet muscles,
and directed by a Charlotte Mason brain.
Lapbooking fingers,
Delight directed feet,
All pumping together, energized by a Bible loving heart.


Eclectic is a lot shorter, but it doesn't really answer the question.

What kind of homeschooler are you?

Comments

JessB said…
We are definitely eclectic, but you're right- it doesn't really explain it. We are a relaxed, real book oriented, enjoy the play time kind of homeschool. LOL

Popular Posts