TOS Crew Review -- BeeYoutiful

"Not quite as good as a chocolate chip cookie." That was my son's response to the taste test of Berry Well.

I had to laugh. My other kids would hardly take a sip of it. The vinegar smell overpowered whatever benefit I said would come from digesting it. Nathan, however, ranked it a 10 out of 10 . . . until I had him take it everyday. He actually came down with a little cold so I required that he take it and after two days he did not rank it so highly.

He did continue to take it, just a teaspoon once a day, and got over that cold more quickly than any other he has had.



Product
: BeeYoutiful's Berry Well
Details: Organic Elderberry Syrup with Propolis, Raw Honey, and Echinacea. Each bottle contains 16 doses of 1 tbsp. each.
Price: $18.00



What we loved . . .
  • Quality ingredients. The folks at Beeyoutiful know how to put together some pretty impressive products. They find the best and combine them into quality products that serve their purposes well.
  • Researched. They have done the work so I don't have to. They went and figured out what ingredients would help you kick that cold quicker, or even avoid it altogether. You can read about one family's discovery of Berry Well along with an explanation of why each ingredient plays a part in its effectiveness.
  • Palatable. Although he didn't enjoy taking it repeatedly, it was still possible. If you or your kids have a sensitivity to vinegar's taste or smell this might not be true, but I actually like the taste of it when I took it (and avoided getting that cold).
  • Natural. Compare the ingredient list to any other cold remedy and you will see there is no comparison. Berry Well accomplishes its task more efficiently and without the side effects of conventional medicine.

Some considerations . . .

  • Pricey. At $18.00 a bottle this could quickly become unaffordable. It does a great job, and is likely cheaper than your copay to visit the doctor, but if you take full doses and have multiple family members taking it, that bottle could disappear very quickly.
  • Raw honey. We really like raw honey and often use it as a sweetener in our home. However, if you have young children (especially under one) this could be a concern. So, just be aware that this is in there. The bottle states it is not for children under 1 year old.

I can definitely see the benefit of this product, but unfortunately I am probably the only one in the family not sensitive enough to the smell and taste of the vinegar to enjoy those benefits. So, I guess it will keep me healthy enough to take care of all of them when they get sick.


Of course, I am not a doctor, and don't play one on the internet, this is just what has worked for us, and you may want to consult your doctor before taking this product, and the FDA Disclaimer: * This statement has not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.*


For more TOS Crew reviews on this product, check back for reviews on the TOS Crew blog.


Disclaimer: This product was provided to me free of charge through Beeyoutiful as part of my participation in The Old Schoolhouse Homeschool Crew. I received no additional compensation and the opinions expressed here come from my personal experiences and sincere thoughts.

Comments

Popular Posts