Homeschool Memoirs' task for this week asks us to list our favorite snacks. We aren't too creative in our house in this area, looking for something quick that will keep us trucking through our school until the next meal. Feel free to check out other snacker's ideas and to add your own as well!
I did already post our menu for the week which included our snacks. However, we do have quite a bit of variety in our snacking habits and any or all of the following will find their way into our snack time over the course of the week:
- Fruit: apples, grapes, bananas, berries, oranges, grapefruit, kiwi, melon, etc.
- Fruit Kabobs (fruit salad on a stick)
- Fruit leathers (rare treat!)
- Vegetables: carrot sticks or celery mostly
- Crackers (topped with PB & J)
- Hardboiled eggs
- Left overs (pancake, oatmeal, etc.)
- Yogurt with fruit, honey and flax seed
- Annie's snacks (another rare treat!)