Prayer Challenge Day 32

Setting my mind on Him
(I tried something different today, instead of listening to a song before praying I found some sweet harp instrumental music to play in the background as I had my quiet time. Loved this):

Pray through Scripture:
  • Psalm 62
  • Hebrews 4

Confession:
  • Empty busyness -- help me make wise choices instead of foolishly filling my days

 Heart of Gratitude:


  • Psalm 30:12
 
Prayer burdens:
  • My housekeeping habits - continue to establish routines and stick with them
  • Husband's work - that God may bless the work of his hands
  • Kids' generosity - may they hold lightly and give freely
  • Outreach to this area - for more prayer warriors that truly understand the value of struggling and wrestling in prayer

Response: 
I am so thankful that Jesus Christ walked this earth. He knows temptation. He experienced the pressures of daily life, the pain of loss, the attraction of the world, the sin-drenched society around us, the shadowlands that we think are home. He stood face to face with all of it. All without sin.

Lord, thank you for the living example that you gave us. Thank you for living well, for finishing well, for loving well, for your unfathomable sacrifice. Help us walk in Your steps more closely each day, to be faithful in little that You may entrust us with more and accomplish more through us. Help me make Your choices today. ~Amen

Comments

Popular Posts