Verse of the week - Colossians 3:1,2

For God to be my everything . . .

My Awareness

My Beauty

My Compassion

My Devotion

My EVERYTHING!

My Faith

My Gentleness

My Head

My Immovable rock

My Justice

My King

My Love

My Morning

My Night

My Overall

My Prayer

My Quiet

My Redemption

My Salvation

My Truth

My Under-girding

My Vision

My Waking

My Yes

My Zenith

My everything . . .









Praying that God would be my everything this week, nothing done in my own strength, but in Him alone.


Even the mystery which hath been hid from ages and from generations, but now is made manifest to his saints: To whom God would make known what is the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles; which is Christ in you, the hope of glory:Whom we preach, warning every man, and teaching every man in all wisdom; that we may present every man perfect in Christ Jesus: Whereunto I also labour, striving according to his working, which worketh in me mightily.

~Colossians 1:26-29~

Comments

Popular Posts