Homeschool freebies and deals

Here are some items of interest I have heard about from local homeschoolers that I thought I would share:


Homeschool in the Woods has a free Christmas Unit Study that you might enjoy, even if you are taking December "off."


Rosetta Stone is giving a free 7 day trial to homeschoolers. I have not used this, but have heard many glowing recommendations from fellow homeschoolers.


If you have a Scholastic warehouse nearby, you might enjoy their sale (not free stuff, but some good deals) coming up next month. If you register online in advance of the sale you will get a coupon for $10 off a $50 purchase. I like to go every couple years and stock up on reading materials and gifts.


And, if you aren't already, I would encourage you to sign up for the Trivium Pursuit enewsletter. Not only is it filled with great tips and encouragement, they often have some generous freebies to download or access. The current one expires the 19th, but there is still lots of good information to be had even without the Coloring Collection they are currently offering.

Comments

Popular Posts