What is going on?

I just arrived home from the grocery store and my children raced toward me as I came in the house. Then they raced right past me and out the door.


It took a second, then I realized what was going on. I rushed through our living room and into the kitchen. My husband, Charles, turned around to see what the ruckus was about, saw that it was me and rushed out the kitchen door about the same time Blake was around to that door (having accidentally locked the front door behind himself on the way out) and tried to push past him to get back to me.

I brief struggle at the door as Charles grabbed him and restrained him long enough for Charles to get back in the door in front of him with the first snow ball of the season with my name on it. All it took was an 1/8 of an inch of snow. My sides hurt I was laughing so hard.


Can't break tradition. Charles ALWAYS gets me with the first snowball of the year.

Daddy is still king, Blake. :-)

Comments

Popular Posts