Verse of the week - Romans 6:17,18

Picture of Fall Color, Autumn Colour, New England - Free Pictures - FreeFoto.com

Stirred to give thanks . . .


Thanks for my salvation that I could never earn.

For what I don't even know He saved me from.

For eternal promises and hope.

For a loving, awesome God that laid aside His own glory on my behalf.

For a country I can worship freely in.

For three meals (plus) every day.

For fresh water to drink.

For modern day conveniences.

For a family to share it all with.

For friends to bring encouragement and accountability.

For the Word of God to live my life with direction, conviction, and clarity.

For a relationship with the Creator of the Universe.


For a day, a week, to remember to give thanks, because I too often forget to give thanks for the big things and the everyday things.


Thanks be to God for his indescribable gift.



But God be thanked, that ye were the servants of sin, but ye have obeyed from the heart that form of doctrine which was delivered you. Being then made free from sin, ye became the servants of righteousness.

~Romans 6:17,18~


Comments

Popular Posts