Pressing into a New Year

Blog update - I do plan to blog again more consistently. Have it on my schedule, and have a bunch of rough drafts started.

The last couple months I've been wrestling through some weighty issues and usually writing is my way to sort things out, but these topics have not worked that way, so they sit unfinished, still mentally consuming me. Maybe they will be posted at some point, and maybe not.

In looking over recent posts, I have been writing heavily on what God is teaching me spiritually, which I love to share. But, I have a few posts in the works that will bring me closer to the original intent of this blog:
  • homeschool tips 
  • an occasional peek into the daily life of our ever changing household 
  • creative teaching ideas 
  • thoughts on marriage and parenting
  • of course, still lots about what God is teaching me before, during, and after all of that
I know not every post will apply to your situation, but it amazes me how certain posts will have visitors for years to come and I just pray that my simple words might somehow encourage or inspire someone somewhere.

Thanks for reading! Looking forward to a full year ahead. 

Comments

Popular Posts