30 day challenge -- day 2, or 14

I told you I really wasn't up for a challenge . . .

But, I have returned, two weeks later, to the challenge to blog for 30 days. I have a few days that I want to go pick up, but today Katie is looking for some of our favorite photos.

One of my favorites from recent years came 10,000 feet up in Maui. My amazing man and I got some precious time away almost two years ago now. We enjoyed the sunrise while getting windblown and freezing more than any Chicagoan has a right to in Hawaii.

Not the most flattering picture of either of us, but treasured none the less for all that it reminds me of. Spending a week with my best friend in an amazing setting was too good for words.


Another favorite shows me and my oldest daughter from a little over a year ago as well. Just a casual shot at bed time, but love the genuineness of it and the relationship that we continue to foster.


I have lots more favorites, but my little guy is working on getting himself to sleep, so I need to work away from my regular computer with all my photos. But, lots of my favorites include my treasured family, so if you want to catch a few more, check out my "family pictures" label.

Pictures hold such great memories, capture moments that pass too quickly and might otherwise be forgotten if they were not in freeze frame. A gentle reminder to pull my camera out a little more frequently just to catch the everyday stuff.

Comments

Popular Posts