Surprise!


Well I have to say that I was a bit surprised today, and pleasantly so.

While perusing a list of blogs nominated for the homeschool blog awards, I came across little ol' me!

To those of you that nominated me, thank you very much. It really encouraged me.

I know I'm up against 29 other fantastic blogs in the Cyber-buddy category, and just finding my name on the nomination list was appreciated. So, thank you, thank you.

But, now the voting begins. Everyone is eligible to vote now for their favorites in the 25 categories.

Voting will wrap up on November 21, and in the meantime take your time to find some new blogs and vote for your favorites. See the Homeschool Blog Awards for all the details.

Comments

amy in peru said…
Well, I hope you win, Erin!! You are a great cyber-buddy! :)

I hadn't been over here for a LONG while as we were offline for a couple months, but I wanted to make sure I said hi! Your spiritual reflections always are an encouragement to me :)

Love,
Amy
Tarapoto, Peru
http://fisheracademy.blogspot.com

Popular Posts