Happy Birthday, Brooke!

Today we return to all even number status. Our kids are now 12, 10, 8, 6, and 4. For five months I have a relatively easy time remembering their ages.

In honor of my dear little six year old's birthday, she wanted a gymnastics cake. So, of course I did my best.


Really fairly simple. Butterfinger bar held up with pretzels for the balance beam, skewers for the uneven bars, and Polly as the star of the show. Of course, after I wrote "Brooke 6" and thought I was done she asked, "Where does it say 'Happy Birthday'?" So, we squeezed that in, too.


Happy birthday, Brooke!


My 7-11 baby. All births are memorable, but yours was a bit over the top. Just Daddy and me, the front seat of Grandma and Grandpa's car on a cold dark Sunday morning.


My ballerina gymnast. You are amazing to watch in your small class of older girls. You really hold your own and rise to the challenge.


Lover of green. I need to occasionally remind you that all shades of green don't necessarily match.

Loving older sister. You are so sweet with Nathan. Although he is just 18 months behind you, you show such love and care for him even in the midst of the precious friendship that you share. Of course you have some great older sisters to imitate as well.

Your big eyes and contagious smile are a blessing to our home.


Happy birthday, to a very special little girl.

Comments

Jennifer said…
What a creative cake for your gymnast. Precious!

Popular Posts