Verse of the week - Hebrews 7:25


In the midst of uncertain times, God offers a security that nothing else can hold a candle to. My salvation does not rest on my accomplishments or striving, but on God. I humbly draw near to Him, and He has saved me completely.


My salvation is eternally secure because Christ is eternal, because His position as high priest is eternal, because His sacrifice was for all time.


Christ is our eternal great high priest, and, "Consequently, he is able to save to the uttermost those who draw near to God through him, since he always lives to make intercession for them." Hebrews 7:25


I need some rest, and only He can provide the depth of rest that I need. He is always there, interceding on my behalf, loving me with a depth that is beyond words. And, as I draw near and know Him more, I continue to be challenged to become more like Him. More holy, innocent, separate. I pray that who I am, or rather who He is in me, shines through more each day to prompt people to ask about the hope that lies within me.



Consequently, he is able to save to the uttermost those who draw near to God through him, since he always lives to make intercession for them.
~Hebrews 7:25~



Comments

Popular Posts