Crafty



Here are the exciting craft plans I have for the week ahead, some miscellaneous, and some to gear up for President's Day:



We will spend a couple days making this cute log cabin, I need a couple more juice cartons before we start. I like the idea of using rolled strips of paper bags for the logs.



Curious George is popular in our house, so we plan to use up our extra toilet paper tubes to make this little replica.


We'll also take a stab at the ever popular silhouette project.


If we have time to spare, I have also printed off some of these coloring pages of George Washington to fill in the gaps.


Sometimes I plan, and the kids end up creating their own craft ideas. Perler beads are huge in our house right now, and if I spent as much time ironing clothes as I did their projects I would be caught up in that arena, too.

Comments

Popular Posts