Wednesday Worship - God is Enough

 

When I feel I have lost control, God is in control and that is enough.

When someone hates me, I am loved by God and that is enough.

When I feel isolated, God is with me and that is enough.

When I am afraid, God is my strong tower and that is enough.

When I experience physical lack, God is my provider and that is enough. 

When the situation seems hopeless, God is my hope and that is enough.

When the stormy winds rock the boat, God is my shelter and that is enough.

When loss breaks my heart, God is my comforter and that is enough.

When the day exhausts me and the night robs me of sleep, God is my rest and that is enough.

When personal attacks pierce, God is my shield and that is enough.

When darkness closes in, God is my light and that is enough. 

When weakness weighs me down, God is my strength and that is enough. 

When hope flickers, God is my joy and that is enough.

When the workload overwhelms, God is my helper and that is enough.

When my flesh is weak, God is the strength of my heart and that is enough. 

When family seems distant, God is my father and that is enough. 

When words fail me, God is my song and that is enough.

When danger dominates my surroundings, God is my fortress and that is enough.

When my cracks increase, God's perfection shines through and that is enough

When I feel lost, God is my salvation and that is enough.

When despair shakes me, God is my rock and that is enough.

 

When things of this world steal my allegiance, God is my Lord and that is everything.


 


Comments

Popular Posts