Hard season


While I'm thankful that I started back blogging again this year, I am also disappointed at the pathetic number of publishable posts I've written.

Oddly enough, I have written a good number of posts. However, most could never make it beyond the rambling or venting (where most of my posts begin) and turn into publishable material that I thought could provide anyone else help or insight.

I continue to wrestle through this difficult season, unable to finalize my thoughts on pretty much anything.

Yet, God continues to refine and teach. It's painful at times. When I want to point the finger outward, I find it turning around with deep conviction and repentance. Sometimes our sin settles beneath the surface and becomes less obvious, but He has been gently using many scripture passages and various Bible studies to root out pride, self-righteousness, discontent, confusion, and frustration. There is still so much work to be done. He keeps pruning, preparing for the next task, the next chapter.



It might start soon, might start in a year, but for now I continue to sift through His word and my emotions while He sifts me.

Comments

Thank you for sharing from your heart! I can so much relate & havr many such similar posts that never are shared - I think it's good therapy. :)

Popular Posts