Might go without saying

Well, it may be painfully obvious that the tempo of my life has not allowed for much blogging as of late. And yet, I still feel an obligation to get on here and post something now and then. I mentally compose posts multiple times each day, but run out of day before they actually get written.

So, I have decided to let myself off the hook for the time being. I can't imagine just putting this blog out to pasture, but I do need a mental break for a time. I so appreciate each of you that has followed, commented, and read along with what God has been teaching me over the past couple years.

Right now, I need to focus on this school year that is passing too quickly, and my sweet baby that brings more treasure to each day than I thought possible, and re-solidify a daily devotional time.

I'll be back, but it will likely be a few months or more before I commit to blogging on a regular basis once again.

Hug your babies, do something special for your husband, and protect your Bible time (in the opposite order though). I can't wait to share all that God has ahead for me, and maybe even revisit some of what He has already led me through that I have not had time to capture here.

Until then . . .
~Erin

Comments

Tracey said…
I'll miss you, but I understand. I took the whole summer off.
Blessings! Enjoy each day!
Mindy said…
I trust this break was needed and you were listening to the Lord's guidance for your life, but I just felt the need to let you know I am thinking about you and missing your words of wisdom. May you be walking in the joy of the Lord and feeling His presence in all you do.
Michelle Gibson said…
How have you been? I can't believe your little one is one year already. I'd love to hear how you are doing and how your blogging break has been going. =)

Popular Posts