Prayer Challenge Day 30

Setting my mind on Him:


Pray through Scripture:
  • Psalm 138
  • Acts 4 (this is an unusual one to pray through, just skip through some of the dialogue and narrative to soak in the boldness God infused in His followers)

Confession:
  • Insecurity

Heart of Gratitude:
  • Psalm 138:1

Prayer burdens:
  • My time management
  • Husband's quiet times
  • Kids to be a living sacrifice
  • For God alone to be glorified in reaching the lost for Him 
  • For my friend whose son is going in for a major procedure today. That all would go well and that Daniel would tolerate the casts and discomfort during recovery.
  • My pastor who has some current health struggles - for answers and complete recovery
  • Ella Stevens - lost her husband 3 months ago, and now just lost their baby girl. (a friend of a friend)

Response: 

Lord, may your boldness infuse all that I do and say. Help me to never cower behind a spirit of fear, rather let me step out in your power, love, and clear thinking. Wipe away all that insecurity that I constantly revert to and give me a clearer picture of You in me. Thank you again, for loving this broken pot. ~Amen

Comments

Popular Posts