Prayer Challenge Day 2

Adoration:
Scripture:
  • Lamentations 3:21-25
  • Romans 5:6-8


Confession:
  • Doubt. Lord, heal my unbelief!
  • Distractions. Lord, draw me back daily, moment-by-moment.

Thanksgiving:
  • Ezekiel 37:14 - God you do an awesome work. Thank you for only what you can do.

Supplication:
  • Praying John 17 for my kids. That You would bind them together and keep them as they shine for You.
  • Sponsored kids - that they may have a genuine saving faith and always enough food to eat.


Even just the second day in, temptation to quit, to skip a day, to shorten the time whispers in my ear. God is holy and deserves all of me. Nothing of worth can be accomplished in this year ahead unless He initiates it. Prayer lays it all out before Him. This all important first step for what He is about to do. Can't be skipped or shortened or overlooked. Discipline starts here. Results start here. Life change, both mine and those I carry before Him, starts here.

Here I am, Lord, send me. Send me to my neighbor, to my relationships, to my family, to my interactions, to wherever you with to use me. I'm not setting boundaries, I'm laying it all out for You to do as you please.

Comments

Popular Posts