Blog walk week 2

I have the great privilege of being on the TOS Crew with some phenomenal other homeschool moms. And, because they have blogs, you can get to know them, too. Every now and then I will post 10 blogs from other Crew members. And, I hope you will find a few new friends this way, or maybe rediscover some old ones.

I find that I do not have time to read every blog I would like to, so I often will put one in my Google Reader, and remove it at a later time. Sometimes I find I have forgotten an old favorite. This weekly blog walk is a fun, bite size way to meet a couple hundred other bloggers and find a few new favorites.

Here's this week's 10 hosts:
1. Second Star to the Right and Straight On Till Morning - shares about life and beginning her homeschool journey with four young ones aged 7 months to 7 years.

2. Surviving The Testosterone - I have a special place in my heart for mothers of a handful of boys. Amanda blogs about life with her 3 little men, giving you a glimpse into her real every day life.

3. Family Style School - lots to read about learning and living. Also, check out the homeschool and curriculum links in the sidebar.

4. School Around The Bible -- Amy offers reviews and is embarking on the journey of homeschooling high school!

5. 1628 The Story of The Goebels 5 -- Andria shares some fun ideas and helpful pictures so you can follow along as she homeschools her young ones.

6. Morris Family Madness -- read about Angel's adventures as she homeschools six, she just shared about her homeschool room . . . it looks great!

7. Homeschool Musings -- need some motivation or ideas for organizing your home or homeschool, she's got some goodies!

8. Homeschooling (and then some!) -- learning from the past and looking to the future

9. Heartfelt Homeschooling -- Want to encourage another mom as she faces the big "4-0"

10. following Him home -- Apryl is an amazing photographer, even if you don't have a lot of time to read, enjoy the pictures

Comments

Popular Posts